Just a brief one for today! It’s far from perfect (I’m looking at you, contour. Yes you. Go sit in the corner and think about what you have done), but I’ve been admiring my Femme Fatale Sandscale and I haven’t had a good chance to whip it out yet. (That’s what he said). Cue Sandscale!
Silver and gold go great together, too! This is a simple arrangement of Sandscale over the lid, Fyrinnae Koala in the outer V and crease, and then just a bit of Kompanion No. 9 blending up a bit to the brow bone.
I also have really been enjoying my custom color Shiro gloss, as one can see!
- MUFE HD Foundation in 110
- NARS smudge-proof eye primer
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 01 and Secret Brightening Powder
- Femme Fatale Sandscale, Fyrinnae Koala, Notoriously Morbid Kompanion No. 9
- MAC Fluidline in Dipbrown
- Covergirl clumpcrushers mascara in brown
- Pumpkin and Poppy Oak Bark contour powder
- Shiro 1-Up blush
- Anastasia dip brow in Auburn
- Shiro custom color gloss in Dolce Shiro