I fulfilled my white shadow dream by using Daisy Bird Cosmetics April Showers all over the lid, and created the cut crease with UD 24/7 liner in Uzi, with Notoriously Morbid Kompandion No. 9 and Shiro Augustus Waters blended up and out. The liner was done with Shiro Augustus Waters in the inner corner, Darling Girl Rhapsody in the center, and Femme Fatale Sea of Something for the outer edge of the wing.
This is the face of someone who broke her low carb diet to eat her mom’s AMAZING chocolate mocha brownies and light sparklers with her nieces and nephews… yea holidays!
- MUFE HD Foundation in 110
- NARS smudge-proof eye primer
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 01 and Secret Brightening Powder
- Palladio herbal foundation primer
- Fyrinnae Hollywood Sorcery finishing powder (applied over primer Goss style)
- Daisy Bird April Showers, Shiro Augustus Walters, Notoriously Morbid Kompanion No. 9
- UD 24/7 liner in Shaos
- Shiro Augustus Waters, Darling Girl Rhapsody, Femme Fatale Sea of Something (as liner)
- Darling Girl Super Star serum
- Covergirl clumpcrushers mascara in black
- Pumpkin and Poppy Oak Bark contour powder
- Darling Girl Don’t Eat The Apple inner glow blush
- Anastasia dip brow in Auburn
- NARS Dragon Girl velvet matte lip pencil