“You should do a Poison Ivy look today!” my husband said to me recently. WELL DON’T MIND IF I DO. This is a very loosely inspired look, but I had a bit of fun with it and loved finally playing around with Fyrinnae Triceratops. Its been sitting in my lipstick drawer for a bit, and it’s just too pretty to not do anything with.
For the eyes, I used Fyrinnae Jade Ghost in the center of the lid, Fyrinnae Electric Stardust just out from that, Hello Waffle J.K. Meowling and Reiken Lake out from that. The bottom lid has Hello Waffle Cortexiphan, Notoriously Morbid Stories by the Fire, and Hello Waffle Golden Afternoon. The crease is Shiro Hodor. Hello Waffle Reiken Lake was foiled with Darling Girl Superstar Serum for the liner.
The blush is Darling Girl Don’t Eat The Apple, given to me by my lovely exchange partner, with my HG contour color Pumpkin and Poppy Oak Bark.
And the star of the show, Fyrinnae’s Tryceratops lip lustre! Like all of the lip lustres I own, it’s super pigmented, creamy, and applies smoothly and then dries down from there. Hnng, I love this color so much!! It’s so weird and… dinosaur-y.
I didn’t have the courage to wear it outdoors, however, so I switched over to BITE’s Madeira, which made it look a little eerie, but still intriguing.
In the same vein, a few days later I tried out Fyrinnae’s Burrowing Owl lip lustre, which I found to be equally as beautiful. I wore it all day and found that I needed to reapply directly after meals, but it never faded completely.
I’m keeping one eye open for the new matte lip lustres that will be coming out soon, and you better bet that I’ll have my hands all over them as soon as they are!
Products for Poison Ivy look
- Palladio Herbal Foundation primer
- Blackbird Cosmetics Magic Trick Super Powder in Green
- Laura Mercier secret concealer in 01 and secret brightening powder
- MUFE HD foundation in 110
- Darling Girl Superstar Serum
- Anastasia dipbrow in Auburn
- Covergirl Clumpcrushers in black
- NARS smudgeproof eye primer
- Fyrinnae Jade Ghost and Electric Stardust shadow
- Hello Waffle J.K. Meowling, Reiken Lake, Cortexiphan, Golden Afternoon shadow
- Shiro Hodor
- Darling Girl Don’t Eat The Apple soft focus blush
- Shiro 1-Up bush
- Pumpkin & Poppy Oak Bark
- Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
- Fyrinnae lip lustre in Triceratops
One thought on “Look of Today: Green eyeshadow and Fyrinnae Triceratops (plus Fyrinnae Burrowing Owl!)”
I absolutely love your ethereal makeup looks!!! They are colourful and at the same time so lightweight (sorry, I can’t find a better word in my vocabulary!).