I know they say that green is the color of envy, but to me, it’s the color of impatience. Green things want to grow. Green things hunger for more (water, sunlight, space). Green things have trouble letting a day pass without some change, even the most minute.
So today I wanted to be green! Since it’s a work day, I had to rein it in just a bit, but I would be lying if I didn’t say I was tickled when a woman stopped me to say she liked my eyeshadow. Teehee 🙂
In my swatches of Darling Girl’s Papercut I saw a lot more teal, but applied it is very evidently that light grassy green described on the website. And once again, Jade Ghost is a perfect inner highlight color.
Also please forgive the squinting, for some reason my eyes were not putting up with natural, ambient lighting this morning, you know, as OFFENSIVE as it is to the senses. Lovely shadow, and I’m excited to also try it over just regular primer… I like the versatility of Daring Girl shadows, they can be quite vibrant, but also can be toned down a bit if needed (like for a work day).
Products for this look:
- MUFE HD Foundation in 110
- Palladio herbal foundation primer
- NARS smudge-proof eye primer
- MUFE full coverage concealer
- Darling Girl Glitter Glue
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 01 and Secret Brightening Powder
- Darling Girl Paper Cut (over lid)
- Laura Mercier Coffee Ground shadow (crease and outer V)
- Fyrinnae Jade Ghost (inner corner)
- Covergirl Clump Crushers in black
- Pixi Subtly Suntouched Bronzer
- Lancome blush in Aplum
- NYX Taupe blush
- Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Caramel and powder duo in Strawburn
- Fyrinnae Pygmy Hippo lip lustre
It should be noted that I purchased these products completely on my own and am reviewing them independently, without affiliation to anything or anyone other than my mild (ahem) addiction to makeup.