Like many of us, I have to keep my looks fairly simply for work and reserve the craziness for my weekends. That doesn’t mean I can’t play around with my new shadows, though!
This is my look featuring Fyrinnae’s Rapunzel Had Extensions eye shadow, which has very quickly sailed up to the tops of my favorite shadows. The golden peachy tones are perfect for summer (though I am sure I could somehow find use for it year round 😉 ).
The rest of the look:
Products for this look:
- MUFE HD Foundation in 110
- Palladio herbal foundation primer
- NARS smudge-proof eye primer
- MUFY full coverage concealer
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 01 and Secret Brightening Powder
- Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions (over lid)
- Laura Mercier Artist for Eyes 2013 and 2012 palettes (Fresco, Guava, Sunlit)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly Lashes
- Pixi Subtly Suntouched Bronzer
- YSL Kiss & Blush in 02- Rose Frivole (used as blush)
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light (as contour)
- Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Caramel and powder duo in Strawburn
- YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 09- Nude in Private
It should be noted that I purchased these products completely on my own and am reviewing them independently, without affiliation to anything or anyone other than my mild (ahem) addiction to makeup.