This is a quick one!
Birds and sun woke me up a bit earlier this morning, so I was able to play around a bit before schlepping off to work! The result of my extra time was getting to know Fyrinnae’s Work Safe Blue a bit better, which I have been enamored with from first swatch but haven’t had a chance to really use with yet. After my lackluster comments of Shiro Punch Punch Pork yesterday, I also wanted to give it a fair shot. After using it, I actually REALLY like the color and appreciate that it doesn’t apply as ‘punchy’ out of the container, because otherwise I might have looked like I have a serious case of pink eye.
I used NARS smudge-proof primer over the entire eye area, and then Pixie Epoxy over the lid itself. I also used Laura Mercier Kir Royal in the outer V of the crease to give the look some depth.
- MUFE HD Foundation in 110
- MUFE HD primer in green
- NARS smudge-proof eye primer
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 01 and Secret Brightening Powder
- Fyrinnae Work Safe Blue shadow (over lid)
- Shiro Punch Punch Pork shadow (in crease)
- Tarte Parasol from the Aqualillies palette (inner eye)
- Laura Mercier Morning Dew shadow (from crease to browbone)
- Laura Mercier Kir Royal shadow (outer V)
- Laura Mercier African Violet shadow (under the eye, which was promptly WATERED OFF because my stupid allergy-ridden eyes are weepy pools of tears at the moment… not conducive to makeup-ing, thanks for nothing eyes!)
- MAC Dipdown fluidline
- Covergirl Clump Crushers in brown
- Pixi Subtly Suntouched Bronzer
- Laura Mercier second skin blush in Rose Petal and Violet Orchid
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Mood Light (testing it as contour)
- Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Caramel and powder duo in Strawburn
- Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Pygmy Hippo, on my lips and in my heart
This was my look for work today, and though it sort of hid behind my glasses all day, I felt a little snazzier than usual! What did your look look like today? What’s your go-to work look, when you have a little extra time?
It should be noted that I purchased these products completely on my own and am reviewing them independently, without affiliation to anything or anyone other than my mild (ahem) addiction to makeup.